domingo, março 21

no-more-dreams-honey/2

I had a dream, Julie.

I found myself staring the darkness, and it felt like I was falling, free falling. But there he was, somehow, so everything became clear. He was so fascinating, with that shining smile. But there was something else about that moment. “What is it?” I simply said. “What?” He didn’t know what I was talking about. “This. What is it between you and me?” He stared at me for a few seconds and his eyes smiled. “Dear, there’s an abysm, a depth between us.” What could I say? I just couldn’t endure that anymore, I couldn’t bear the pain, it was much more than I could take. I couldn’t even look to his face. He gently touched my face and made me look at him. “B, what I’m trying to say is that if you want to jump, it’s ok, I’ll hold your hand and we’ll do it, but you know it is suicide.”

Then I realized I had my eyes wide open, staring the darkness, free falling.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

10:20